Are You Missing Out on Business in the British Market?
I'll give you the insider tips on how to break through the cultural barriers and
turboboost your profits in the British market!
To really succeed in Britain, you also need to think like a native and get to grips with our small but feisty island. If you're frustrated because you're not getting the straight answers you need – and more importantly the sales you know are possible – this is the book for you.
Read this book and discover:
- How to beat the local competition by showcasing your uniqueness and the added value you offer.
- Insights into the British mind from a native Brit. I'll explain how to get a straight answer, why we don't top the charts for foreign language skills and top tips for dealing with our islander mentality.
- How to gain laser focus in your marketing so that your message reaches the right people and stops you wasting money on expensive advertising that gives you questionable results.
- Useful strategies to make life easier for you and your clients. Get more productive, cut down your neverending to-do list and ensure your clients keep coming back for more.
- The five biggest mistakes people make that turn off potential British buyers. Chapter 7 will explain how you can avoid them and get ahead of your competition.
- What you need to know about the British market and English language to protect your reputation abroad.
- Key international marketing insights from specialists working actively to improve their clients' bottom line. Ways to understand your client, accelerate your business and turboboost your profits.
Buy your copy now to secure the special launch price of £14.97 (post-launch price £19.75), which includes postage and ensures that one of the first copies will be on its way to you next week.
Don't just take my word for it, here's what others have to say:
"I lived 7 years in the UK, so I had a lot of learnings. Which means, at the beginning I did everything wrong.
My Germanic favourite used to be criticising a lot. You don't do that in the UK!
(well I guess you would not write exclamation marks either)
I wished I had a guide telling me what to do and what not.
The guide book is now here, written by my friend Sarah Silva! It is called "Small Island, Big Business". Understanding a foreign culture is such an important step for doing business in that country, especially if your own culture is quite different. So if you are expanding your market to the UK or if just want to read a well-written & amusing book about British culture, click on the link for a special pre-launch price of the book!"
Martin von Wolfersdorff
"After a few years of working and living on the island, I can definitely confirm that the mentality in the UK is indeed different, of course, since it comes with a different cultural heritage and on top of that it is an island with no borders to the European main land. Germans are generally considered as very direct in what they have to say, straight-forward and efficient. These are all great values but it can sometimes present a hurdle when it comes to doing business together. I therefore highly recommend Sarah Silva's book."
About the author:
Born and bred in England, yet with international experience and language skills (gasp!), my foreign colleagues claimed me as one of their own. Since 2008 I've been working as a specialist translator helping my clients adapt their message for the British market.
I still get called on by my foreign friends and business partners to explain British behaviour, our hidden messages and how to cope with our cultural oddities. You'll find all that and more – applied to your business – inside this book.
Click the big turquoise button and I'll send you your copy at the special launch price of £14.97, including shipping.
Secure the special launch price today!